Tuesday, December 4, 2012

32 Weeks

How Far Along: 32 weeks

When people ask how I'm feeling I say "good, really good!" I feel like I have been so blessed to have such an easy pregnancy. Sure I feel tired.all.the.time and yes, I have grown accustom to terrible heartburn but I feel grateful to have this little girl growin' away in my tummy! I love feeling her move around {though even that is becoming somewhat uncomfortable} and knowing just NEXT MONTH we will be able to see and hold this gift God has given us!

Estimated Due Date: January 28, 2013

Total Weight Gain: 22 lbs.

Sleep: My hips and back ache so bad that I’m constantly flipping from side to side -- which has become a task all on its own. My 100 nightly potty trips are quite annoying, and so is trying to get up out of bed… can’t quite pop up like I used to.

Cravings: I’ve been wanting sweets more and more lately… nothing I would call a true craving, just an ‘I need something…’ and that something is usually chocolate or an ice pop!

Labor Signs: Nope, none yet!

Maternity Clothes: Yessir! I love what maternity clothes I do have, which aren’t too many. Other than that I’ve graduated from lounging at home in my own sweats to wearing Ryan’s, they’re ‘oh so comfy!’

Belly Button in or out? It’s still in but it is about flattened out.  

Wedding Ring on or off? Off! And I’m crushed. My fingers are just too swollen.

Stretch Marks: Nope! Thank you Jesus!

Other crazy symptoms: This is a new one… tailbone pain! Ouch! My poor tailbone has been killing me!

What I am looking forward to: This week I’m looking forward to the Eric Church concert on Friday! Monday will be another Dr appt, of which I always enjoy. At the end of December I will begin my weekly appointments!

Best Moment this week: This year Thanksgiving for my family was hosted at our house, which was quite the chore. I was exhausted! But it was so great to see my family. This past weekend Ryan and I attended a birthing class and also took a tour of St Francis hospital where we’ll be delivering. The class was packed with info and the tour gave us a sneak peak to the newly renovated Labor & Delivery area… very nice! Also, Sunday afternoon we had maternity pictures taken {hidden clover photography}, that was fun and I can’t wait to see the finished product.


Finally, please say your prayers that she turns her little behind around! She has been breech and during my last Dr visit, my OB explained that while she still has plenty of time to turn, that if she has not taken a dive south by week 36 we will schedule a C-Section for week 39. I'm not afraid or anti C-Section if that is what is needed, however, I would prefer to have her naturally {and that does not mean without drugs! ha}.

No comments:

Post a Comment