Monday, November 19, 2012

30 Week Bump Update


How Far Along: 30 weeks

Oh Em Geee!  30 weeks!  I just don't know how this happened!  In some ways it feels like I've been pregnant forever, in other ways, I cannot believe how fast it's gone!  We are three quarters of the way done!  I could TECHNICALLY have her starting in 7 weeks!!  That is just so crazy to think about!  Though I know most first timers go late, and I definitely want her fully baked.

Estimated Due Date: January 28, 2013

Total Weight Gain: 19.5 lbs.

Movement: She’s really been moving more and more lately. I can sure tell she’s growing because now I can tell where she’s at exactly and even see when she’s moved/moving from one side to the other. It’s been pretty wild to experience.  

Sleep: Getting comfortable to just fall asleep is next to impossible. A good nights sleep has been long forgotten – a distant memory and I have no hopes of it returning for quite some time.

Cravings: Still crave Vietnamese food… spicy.

Labor Signs: Nope, none yet!

Maternity Clothes: Yup! And they’re SO comfortable!

Belly Button in or out? It’s still in but it is starting to flatten out.

Wedding Ring on or off? Still on, but barely, I’m not sure I’ll make it the next 9 weeks with it on.

Stretch Marks: Nope! And I’m keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way!

Other crazy symptoms: Still experiencing fatigue {don’t plan on this going away anytime soon, even long after she’s born!}… Pregnancy brain – forgetting tons of silly things… I’ve noticed a crazy change in my balance and the dreaded heartburn; I’ve never experienced heartburn before pregnancy.

What I am looking forward to: This week I’m looking forward to Thanksgiving. This will be my first year to host. I’m excited to see family and spend time with them. It’s the one time each year that everyone makes effort to come together.

Best Moment this week: Feeling the change in her movement… although some positions she gets in can feel quite uncomfortable, it’s a great feeling knowing she’s growing and being able to somewhat measure that for myself. Watching the lump on my belly move and knowing that is my daughter is a really indescribable feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Aww Heather, your such a cute pregnant momma! Congratulations and I love your ramblings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Launi! I miss you! I love reading your blog so I can keep up with your little family! =)

      Delete