Saturday, February 16, 2013

Elle is One Month Old!

It is so hard to believe that Elliet is already one month old! The month flew by so quickly. Allot of learning has occurred this month, and boy was I naive to what life with a newborn would be like! I'm not sure anyone could have prepared us for the life we've come to know, the good and the hard parts. Thankfully she makes life much sweeter!



Elle is growing and becoming much more alert. We've started tummy time on her play mat to help strengthen her neck and back muscles to reduce her risk of SIDS. She does very well, she can lift her head while lying on her tummy and turn it from side to side. She responds well to sounds and will follow objects briefly with her eyes.



She is such a good baby. Thankfully we haven't dealt with too much fussiness, I think due to my sleep deprivation I'm typically more fussy then she is! Ha! I have been researching sleep training, when to start and what are the best ways to get baby to sleep through the night. I am so much looking forward to a uninterrupted night of sleep, just the thought of it makes me giddy as if I'm about to leave for a vacation!

Bath time has gotten much better! Initially she did not enjoy her baths, but as of a week ago, she will sit through them without a tear. She actually seems to enjoy them now.



What she has added to our lives is unexplainable. We can't wait to see what this next month brings!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment